Business Continuity Workshop
Wed, 17 Feb 07:00PM
At Sirdab Lab get directions
The expected output of the workshop includes the following:
- Defining Business Continuity Management
- Familiarising with types and impacts of business disruptions/emergencies
- Risk Management and BC relation
- Business Continuity Vs Return on Investment & Insurance
- Understanding the Business Continuity Management Process
- Defining the role of Crisis Management within the context of BC
- Introducing the new concept “Organisational Resilience”
The workshop will be led by Fahad Al-Failakawi (Certified Emergency Management Sp. (NASP-2014)), He is a mechanical engineer and strategic planner and has been actively engaged in the field of emergency planning and business continuity for more than five years at the Kuwait Oil Company.
You're one step away from registering in The Business Continuity Workshop. Fill in the fields below and you're in.